We currently send a pay advice (payslip) to your home address, in the following circumstances:
- Your first pay advice
- In March (year end information on payslip)
- In April (for Pension Increase (PI) month)
- In May (for your first complete month after PI has been applied)
- Any change in your tax code
- Any month where your net pay is changed by £5.00 or more
It is vital that you keep us informed of any changes to your address, as, if pay advices are returned, we may have to suspend your pension as a fraud protection measure. A form for this purpose is available below in addition to a form to update your bank details.